Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lord Help Us

Sooo....
I don't really know quite what to do with this...I just watched this video on dooce.com...and I find myself at a loss for words.


Watch CBS Videos Online

I keep reminding myself that this ISN'T an SNL skit...but an actual interview. Hard to believe.

5 comments:

Qu'est-ce que c'est? said...

Oh shoot...the more I see, the more scared I become. I completely agree with you, "Lord help us! We're gonna need it."

Anonymous said...

I was just hearing about this tonight....Lord help us is right!

Mae said...

Hahahahahahahahah!

Thursday night will be epic. I love you!

Allie said...

I feel kind of bad for her. Watching it makes me uncomfortable.

Megan said...

Heidi, I just found your blog via facebook. I'm not sure how I feel about any of the candidates, it's a tough political year--and probably will continue to be that way until elections again in 4 years.

Dooce is my aunt. Well, Adam's aunt. I gotta tell you, Heather is the same in person as she is on the internet. She's pretty funny. I'm amazed at how frequently I run into people who read her blog.

Hope all is well with you and wedding planning is coming along smoothly!