Sunday, March 8, 2009
Coming Soon...
Public Enemies...
Why you should be excited:
1. Johnny Depp. He's supposedly the celebrity who is the MOST friendly and humbly loving to his fans. He's versatile in everyway...An erradic pirate, French Gypsy, English playwrite, Chocolate genius, murderous musical barber and now old-fashioned bank robber....Oh have mercy! He's one of the most geniune, brave, and REAL actors of present day. And he's gorgeous.
2. Marion Cotillard. She's stunning, sweet, edgy, and so lovable it's ridiculous.
3. Christian Bale...yes, he's wonderful...but given his recent "adventures" I'm looking forward to seeing him chase his tail a little bit.
4. The trailer was well-made. I'll see it for that fact alone.
5. That last shot of Johnny with the guns...I have high expectations for the cinematography.
6. It looks well made, it's based on a true story, and it has a top-notch cast. Brace yourself - It's going to be epic. Road to Perdition meets Catch Me if You Can. Without the Tom Hanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, you. Trailers are the loves of our lives.
Post a Comment