*Sigh...*
It is with great resignation that I begin this new obsession. Lord knows I do not need another activity to glue me to a screen and keep me occupied...and yet here I am. Inspired by the witty and joyous accounts of life that I read, and encouraged by those already addicted, I have decided to join the masses, take up the habit and become a blog-junkie. That's right - sitting at work, shaking from my irregular morning consumption of coffee, and avoiding my awaiting homework - I am here to declare that I exist on blogspot!
Here are a few reasons why you should enjoy me, fall in love, and decide to partake in the reading of future blog posts:
- I love sunshine.
- I love rain more - it gives me opportunity to put on my rain boots and jump in puddles.
- I love life.
- I love laughing. Uncontrollably, preferably.
- I love people. Especially those that no one else loves. I can't help it!
- I guess I just love a lot.
- Embarassing confession: I am a reality tv show junkie.
- Awesome fact: I'm going to marry a rockstar. And I'm not even close to kidding. Don't hate - embrace it.
And that's all for now. I don't know how to end blogs. I'll try out different goodbyes until one "clicks."
Umm...work it out. Sure sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere, lovey.
Oh my gosh, I am so proud. One more thing to help ease the seconds that make up my loonnggg...
loooong... work days.
I love you. Can't wait to reeedy read.
Sure sure! :)
Post a Comment