People often ask me if I will miss being a PA when I graduate.
Yes. And No.
In light of the last 24 hours of my life, here are some things I will not miss about being a PA:
- Being tied to campus
- Knocking on doors after midnight
- Being lied to
- Making people cry
- Having idiots try to sass me
- Losing respect for people
- Getting in over my head and going blank
- Missing crucial steps of protocol
- Regretting retreat
- Having brilliant "after-the-fact" conversations with my mirror-self
- Cursing myself for not accessing such brilliance when it would actually have been helpful
- Being pissed at the system
- Writing incidence reports
- Feeling foolish
10 weeks until graduation...
10 weeks and 3 days until I'm flying to France...
-1 seconds until I regret being a whiner and not enjoying/appreciating what I have right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What happened after I left chickie??
Post a Comment