We slept in, and then wandered through the city of Nice, looking oh-so-American and standing out in the crowd like sore thumbs. Nevertheless, Greta speaks admirable French, so people are generally friendly. And might I just toot our horn right now and say that we are the BEST wandering walkers ever! Without a planned route, we ended up traversing through the flower market...
Along the beach...
Up an incredible viewpoint...
Through a children's park on the pinnacle of the city...
Through a gorgeous cemetary...
And through old-town Nice.
Greta's highlight of the day: Meeting and speaking with a lovely accordian busker.
My highlight of the day: COOKIES!!!!!
Magan and Allie - we are thinking of you often, because there are LOTS of beautiful French men, and for your sake - we wish you were here. Brandon - don't you worry, we talk about you more than we oogle the French men. Miss you kiddo!!
6 comments:
If my day consisted of beaches, cookies, and jungle gyms, I would be so happy.
But instead... I guess I'm supposed to be happy FOR YOU.
Fine.
xoxo :)
I love you. I linked your blog to our account. I hope that's okay!
oh, and I love you. <3
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize you were going to be able to post photos too!!! I don't think I need to tell you I'm more than slightly jealous.
Oh my dear friend...how glorious! :) I love it! Question: Are there nude people on the beach in your photo? Fact: I love that cookies were your highlight! Wish I was there with you my love (tell Greta hello and that I love her as well)!
I want cookies!!!
That picture from the viewpoint looks like a postcard.
I'm so glad you guys are already having good times. I love you and keep the blogs coming.
Aw, that's so great! Take lots of pictures of pretty men for me. =)
I love you and miss you terribly, but am glad you two are able to share this experience together. Today was my last full day of classes this quarter, so I have to believe I made the right / responsible choice. Even if I am insanely jealous of how much fun it looks like you are having. =)
Give Greta a hug for me!! ::hug::
LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! <3
Post a Comment