Laid low today...Greta not feeling well and I'm along for the ride. :-) We did make it to the beach though...there is a lot of T&A here...lots of men in thongs and women topless...it's really a sight to see!!! My goodness...I felt amish in my sassy little two-piece. (Not really...mainly just felt white...but got a little color today! Feels like I'm in the Riveria or something...oh wait - I AM!!)
Met some AMAZING Irish girls - Laura and Loren...LOVE THEM! They're finishing their travels and headed back to Ireland...we're considering visiting them during the 4th week of our trip. Have some dead time to fill because we're trying to take France at a slow pace and really get to know the places we're at rather than spinning our wheels and hitting all the major cities. However, we're finding ourselves visiting all the places that we hoped to go (except Heidiland...that's not going to happen. :-(. ) BUT - realized that we may have planned our trip a week TOO long and are now getting creative.
I'm begging for your prayers...We're trying to budget time and money so that things line up...I know that travelling requires a great deal of flexibility and we're trying to flex accordingly...but things are crazy busy here and lots of places are booked or trains are full...it looks like it's going to be pretty difficult to get from one place to the next and make it financially.
And that brings up another problem. Greta is unable to withdraw money from the atms over here. We notified our bank before we left that we would be travelling...but for some reason, she can't get money from ANY bank here...I am able to pull money occasionally but not consistently. It's a little disconcerning - to put it lightly. You can survive in Europe if you have money...I don't have enough to cover us both and we're basically up a creek without access to Greta's funds. She's contacted the bank but seriously - PLEASE PRAY.
We need a path set forth by God to get us through the next 5 weeks...
Travelling to rural provence tomorrow, don't know what the internet status will be like so this may be the last you hear from me for awhile.
Frick I miss you all. Today was a better day than yesterday, spirit-wise, and we're feeling a bit better about being over here. But still....I'm really homesick and can't wait to see you all when I get home!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE...
PLEASE email if you find time...we live off of your emails. :-) LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just wrote you an email about it, but don't worry... You will be fine lovey. I've been sending prayers up for you two like a crazy woman lately! You will be fine. It will all work itself out.
Yay for meeting new friends!! Ireland would be SOO cool! I hope you are able to do that.
If you need me to wire you money or something, please don't hesitate to ask. Whatever I can do to help, just let me know.
Love you girls!
Take care my dears. I will pray. I love you. No more FISH
Post a Comment