Greta and I are now in Arles and LOVE it! We have been able to explore Provence and are absolutely convinced that this is the France that we flew across the world for.
This will be short because I'm paying for internet and the keyboard is very different from the states. Mom - think of you non stop and we have made a pact to return to Provence with you within the next ten years.
Provence is full of unique towns, and fields of golden wheat, purple lavendar, red poppies, and green olive trees - the colors are fantastic. We have made friends in cluding Pascal the man who drove us back to find Greta's glasses that she left in a field, and Denise - the woman who owns our favorite Patisserie. Surprise that we would befriend the ,aker of our treats? I think not...
We're off to Chamonix next, then into Switzerland and down to Italy. We're moving at a relaxed pace and trying to get to know each region that we explore.
Thank you for your prayers - it looks like Dad was able to work out Greta's finance problems and we are really enjoying ourselves...planning on staying here for the duration of our originally planned trip. We ARE going to go to Ireland and are really excited about it.
What an opportunity...I feel amazingly blessed and in the Palm of God.
To those who I love - I am surrendering you daily and believe that you are in His palm too...I can see you there.
And mom - in Provence, there are abounding thoughts of you, you are everywhere. cannot wait to see you again...you and Grandma Clair saturate this place and I think of and pray for you constantly.
P.S. - could you email me Grandma Aline's address?
LOVE YOU ALL - will talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(L) I check your blog about 3 times a day...I know you would never be able to post that much but I really miss you a lot. I just want to hug you and see your face and maybe even laugh a little, or even cry together would be fine with me. Please come home soon :) (R)
Hi Girlies!
I've finally caught up with you in Provence. Glad to hear you're having a great time! I'm living vicariously through your travels since Al and I spent last September in France and Provence and loved every minute of it!
Have a great time in Charmonix. Go to the top of Mt Blanc!
Gaylen
Post a Comment