Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PARIS!!!

Reasons why my life is unreal right now:

1. I stood underneath the Eiffel Tower tonight while it sparkled overhead.
2. I am discovering the capacity to consume unhealthy amounts of food...(and gaining chins along the way - a future blog to be posted by Greta on this subject is on it's way...be excited).
3. Greta and I just finished our second to last travel day - the only one left is the travel day home...this trip has FLOWN BY.
4. We have met three sets of amazing friends while on our trip, and have managed to meet up with them all a second time. I'm with Betsy from Chamonix right now, we just left Lorna and Laragh's homes in Ireland (met them in Nice), and will meet up with Sherry and Amanda from Cinque Terre tomorrow at Sacre Couer!
5. I met a family from Queen Anne today...they live 3 minutes from my former address. Wild.
6. I'll be home in less than a week.

2 comments:

maggirn said...

Can't wait! Mama

carissa lemos said...

right, well here's the problem (still). i'm in nepal and you're not. how can we remedy this? i love you lady. hope you're doing well. i still pray for you daily. can't wait to talk.