My sister once chased down a rainbow and actually found the end of it. Though she was in Ireland, there was no pot of gold at the end...but STILL - the end of a rainbow! The chances of actually finding one are as unlikely as finding something to complain about in a milkshake! That's pretty big time!
I've never found the end of a rainbow. BUT - I've always wanted to find the source of the just-as-wondrous-almost-as-beautiful-man-made phenomenon: The source of a spotlight. You know, when you're driving along and you see there are giant white beams of light swinging through the sky? Whether shining the bat-signal, or simply an advertising tool, I've always wanted to, and never succeeded in, finding the source of one of those spotlights. (And they're KIND OF like a rainbow - white light has all the colors in it!)
Well....(you know what is coming)....joke's on the world - I FOUND ONE!! I was driving down to Lake Oswego to take soup and medicine to sick Brandon, and lo and behold, right off the arterial, sitting in the parking lot in front of SuperCuts was a dazzling white light! It was rotating around on its little stand, cutting the darkness with joy...I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!
I'm crossing it off my list of things to do before I die. YESSS!!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw, you blogged about me finding the end of the rainbow! :)
Congrats on the spotlight discovery. Epic. :)
That's so great :) I wonder why it was located there?!?! Have a great Tuesday!
Hahahaha. you are so cute. that's not even the only reason i love you!
Post a Comment