Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo-Update

Woah! The last two weeks have been utter chaos, and I felt like they have just FLOWN by! I have so many good stories...so many half-baked blogs that I am not going to finish and write out. Instead, I'm going to give a rapid-fire illustration of highlights (and lowlights) from the last few weeks.

Paul took my car to the bank, and some fool hit her in the parking lot! He didn't even notice the bump, and THIS was waiting for me when I left for work in the morning! OUCH!


About a week later, Paul got T-boned! He is fine, Clarence took the hit like a man...but two cars were totaled and we're finally saying goodbye to Clarence...it was a good ride my love, and I'll miss you.


Brandon and I took Sophie to the dog park...she was SO excited to GO!


It turns out she was a little too excited...she had a good time in the mud puddles. Three muddied towels later, she was ready to come back inside the house.


Went to Wildhorse Canyon (AKA the Washington Family Ranch) to co-lead a small group at a winter retreat with my former small-group leader. The girls cracked me up with their bizarre quotes, humbled me with their courage in life, and stuffed me full of snack foods. Ugh...


This last weekend, Brandon and I went to Black Butte Oregon with The Hub - the ministry we're apart of at our church. The weekend highlight for a 30 person group of 20-somethings was...Partying? Noo... Snowboarding? Noo...A field trip to the fish hatchery!? YESS!! :-) I LOVE this group!


Sunday - Bsause and I drove out of Black Butte at 4:30 AM and drove to Seattle with Mom and Paul to watch Paul's team win the state championship for the second year in a row! GO BEARS!!! I lost my voice...too much fun. :-)



And now that I'm back at home, and things are starting to settle...I look at the calendar and realize "Holy expletive! I'm getting married in 145 days!!!"
Shiiiiz....I guess it's time to start planning the gig, huh?

3 comments:

Allie said...

Sophie is soooo cute.

Weisman said...

Yay, new blog! Can't believe poor Clarence... Still so glad Paullywog's okay!

Let's pick a date for your shower and bachelorette party, yes? Do you want two showers? Like-- young girl shower, moms/relatives/grown-up ladies shower? I'll start trying to get all that together.

Also... um... I forget. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about Clarence.. I know how you loved him.

Your life is so rich! I love hearing about it!