Sunday, May 11, 2008

Senioritis...that's right - I'm pulling that card!

So...
I have decided that I should not be allowed on youtube.
Not when I have an unhealthy obsession with SYTYCD. Not when I discover that there is a SYTYCD AUSTRALIA that is all new to meeeee!!! :-)
And youtube should definitely NOT be allowed when I have homework to do.
Specifically, when I have a fatty paper due tomorrow.

Come to think of it...blogging should not be allowed either. Dangit.

Too bad I can't stop the internet...
JOIN ME....

If you REALLY want to get in over your head...check out Jack Chambers - the winner of SYTYCD Australia and a man possibly more fantastic than even Benji Schwimmer(The hilarious and ridiculously fabulous swing dancing maniac and winner of SYTYCD season 2)...
Frick. I have an illness...

HEIDI - GET BACK TO YOUR PAPER!!!

Really quick - check out the dance that got me hooked on SYTYCD Australia!


__________________________
Okay...So I did a little homework...then grabbed a pint of Ben and Jerrys out of my freezer (coffee heath bar crunch if you're interested) and sat down in front of youtube for some more Jack Chambers. Shoot me - Dahlstrom told us tonight to eat drink and be merry - since SPU eliminated the drink option from my list of potential activities, I will eat and be merry!! TRY and stop me! :-)

1 comment:

Weisman said...

You.

Are OUT.

OF CONTROL.