Friday, May 2, 2008

I am a mint chocolate chip

Inspired by the lovely Allie...
I was moved to discover my flavorology.

Sadly, there is no flavorology for chocolate peanut butter which, as we all know, is the ULTIMATE in flavors!
My runner up: CCMIC!! (That's Weisman family speak for Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream)

Mint Chocolate Chip

As a Mint Chocolate Chip lover, you tend to be ambitious and confident… yet a little skeptical about life. You are a realist who prepares for the future, needing a solid plan to feel secure. While your stubbornness is a business asset, it can add a challenging element to your relationships. Nonetheless, your loyalty, honesty and dependability create lasting friendships and close family ties.

Romantic Compatibility: You are most compatible with other Mint Chocolate Chip lovers.

I think I'm actually a rocky mint chip - because I do enjoy a good bowl of rocky road.

Rocky mint chip...Greta - how's that for a band name?

2 comments:

Weisman said...

Hmmm... It's alright. But I think if we ever start a band, Heidi dear, it should be called, "Slimy sticky and icky." That's just really our only option.

Sause said...

I think one of the many things I enjoy about your family is learning the greatness that is putting chocolate syrup on CCMIC.