Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A lighter, happier post!

1. I like embedding videos on this post.
2. I am not a huge American Idol follower - not since Clay who let's be honest - was one of my greatest loves. *Sigh*
3. I have recently become a fan of a current idol competitor: David Cook. He's an artist instead of a karaoke singer - meaning he doesn't just have a good voice, but he can arrange songs brilliantly, and has an incredible vision and understanding of what works for him and what doesn't. The judges say that he takes risks....I don't know if being your bad self is a risk, but whatever. Bottom line: He's someone who I could listen to for more than 3 minutes. Translation--if he made a CD, I'd actually buy it.

Here are two reasons why you should think he's great:



1 comment:

Weisman said...

III don't like it when you embed videos. Because III don't get Youtube at work, and I can never watch them. More words from YOU Hemawe.