She's having a difficult time making up her mind whether she really plans on sticking around. Sometimes she shows up for a full day and we all enjoy her warmth and sunny disposition. Other times she visits for just a few hours, and then moves on to appointments she has elsewhere. However, her presence is getting more frequent and regular...perhaps the city is charming her, or the pretty flowers are enticing her to stay and draw their colors out...or maybe she is delighted by the people who flock to her presence and celebrate her with laughter and activity.
Regardless of the reason - I think she's here to stay.
And I for one, could not be happier. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmhmm! I agree! Despite the clouds that move through every now and then with showers, I think spring is here to stay... And you know what that means: More poetry in the sunshine!
Post a Comment